At Cedar River Montessori, our goal is to admit students and families who share and support our educational and philosophical ideals of culturing the academic, emotional, and social growth of the child.
2016-2017 Admission Checklist
- Schedule a campus visit to see our classrooms in action and to learn about Montessori. Contact us as 425.271.9614 or submit an admissions inquiry at http://cedarrivermontessori.org today!
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable $75 application fee. Application information is provided upon completion of your campus tour and during our Open House.
- Complete the transcript request form and mail it to your child’s current school (required for incoming 5 year-olds through middle school students) AND the teacher recommendation form (required for incoming elementary and middle school students). Transcripts and teacher recommendations must be received for applicable students before their application is considered complete for review.
- Join us for our annual Open House on January 21, 2017 from 10AM – noon.
- In early February, you will be contacted by Admissions to schedule an interview date or visit day.
2016-2017 Admission Schedule
October—January Campus tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 (please note new time!)
January 21, 2017 Open House for Prospective Families
January 31, 2017 Application deadline
February 27, 2017 Financial aid deadline
February 13—March 15, 2017 Interviews for prospective Early Childhood students
February 13—March 15, 2017 Elementary and Middle School visit days
March 19, 2017 Admission decisions mailed
March 31, 2017 Enrollment contracts due for new students